La Chipirona Cocina de Mar seafood restaurant is a new concept in Mediterranean cuisine, serving traditional seafood dishes, with its feet firmly planted in the sand but with an open mind and a hands-on approach to sourcing market-fresh ingredients.
Calle Maestro Gozalbo, 29
T. +34 640 116 024
13:00 to 16:00
Wednesday to Saturday
13:00 to 16:00 / 20:30 to midnight
13:00 to 16:00
Both inside and out, part of a whole designed to take you to a place which has always been there. In essence, a rich fusion of settings, moments, flavours and sensations.
Discover the Mediterranean seafood fusion of La Chipirona Cocina de Mar, which incorporates traditional Japanese Robata-style cooking and new low-temperature roasting techniques. Chefs Vincenzo Cancilleri and Julio Rodriguez will delight you as they prepare mouth-watering dishes using an open-kitchen concept, in plain view.
You can browse the menu HERE
“Suggestion of the day“
– Tomato salad with spring onion, cucumber and fromage frais.
– “Tigre” croquette with a Kimchee emulsion.
– Veal brochette with a vegetable emulsion.
MAIN COURSE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN:
– Seafood rice with calamari and prawns.
– Country-style rice with chicken and rabbit.
– Robatayaki slow-cooked ribs with a creamy sweet potato purée and
– Seafood stew with king prawns, mussels and angler fish.
€15.50 (taxes included)
* Available lunchtimes from Tuesday to Friday excluding public holidays.